It Sucks to be a Stick It Sucks to be a Stick

Unoriginal

This is very close to the game death stick or whatever it was. Somethings I want to say is: The sparta joke has been way to over used in many things so it wasn't funny, I'm guessing you got the tomahawk idea from Call of Duty, and the only one that i that was a little clever was the arrow one.

Jeffyx responds:

haha if you click on "extras" on the menu and click on the tomahawk stick it says "i got the idea of the tomahawk from playing alot of black ops :D"

MACMAN MACMAN

First Attempt

It was alright for a first attempt in a Digital Media class. But here are some things you could change in the future: Mac man was too big, half of his body went through walls, he lost energy from networks too fast, it was difficult to maneuver around the walls.

Panda VS Zombies Panda VS Zombies

Loding...?

When you make a game, make sure you proofread!

Anyway, this game isn't that fun. Its just doing the same thing over and over again.

Bash a Boss Bash a Boss

Repetitive

I like the idea of the game, it was just a little repetitive and didn't have to much variety.

Nagadh Tat Lakh Nagadh Tat Lakh

ENGLISH!!!

This is a site that uses English, the next time you post something, please put it in english.

fiuplink responds:

Hi "collingfever" Version 2 of this <nagad tat lakh> has been uploaded. And It is English version
game. Hope you will like to play.
ok guys. I know english as well so i will do as you said. I am uploading new series.

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

BIRDS!!!

I love this game, but the one thing I cant stand are those F*CKING BIRDS!!!