Adjeye-3 ~ Spirit Obsessed. Adjeye-3 ~ Spirit Obsessed.

Amazing

Wow, this is a very suspenseful song, I feel like using this in a trailer for a flash im working on.

Adjeye responds:

That would be cool

Adjeye-3 ~ Guilt Adjeye-3 ~ Guilt

Great song

This song could be used in flash with the military or something, the beginning of the song just has that kinda feel to it, armyish.

Mental Issues - Arrival Mental Issues - Arrival

Another!

Once again, you guys did an amazing job! I really want to use this song as well in my animation, the lyrics in all your songs works so well with the animation storyline!

The screaming was excellent, the drums and guitar are clean! I would give this an 11 if I could.

[X] Devastation [X] Devastation

Intro

It sounds like to me that this could be a perfect intro song to something or background music to a trailer.

Xarnor responds:

Yeah that would be sweet to see this in a badass movie trailer. Thanks dude!

Mental Issues - Thin Red Line Mental Issues - Thin Red Line

Amazing

This song is great, all your songs are great! I would love to hear your new songs when they are released.

Keep it up!

mentalissues responds:

Duude :)! We really appreciate your comment, and we have also already released our new record Through the eyes of pandora which you can search on youtube! :)

Kennidy Souza - Character Kennidy Souza - Character

Anime

I know this is what everyone is thinking:

"I would love to see you in an anime! That would be awesome, your talent would make that anime 10 times better just because your in it!"

Waltz of the Forest Waltz of the Forest

Can't stop!

This song is so good and catchy, that I can't stop singing along with it! :D

Omen... Omen...

Feeling

To me, it has a Resident Evil feel to it.

Dead At War Dead At War

Awesome

This a song that I would place at the end of a movie, at the beginning when its all melow, it'd still the movie; when it hits the metal, it would go to credits. Just imagine it in your head with this music playing; pretty epic!