Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

More!

This was amazingly funny! I like the dj pony especially, continue on with this series!

Toons These Days: Ep. 3 Toons These Days: Ep. 3

Remind

This style reminds me of the old tv show the grim adventures of billy and mandy :D

Eddsworld in 10 Seconds Eddsworld in 10 Seconds

Why?

We commented on your last one saying to make it longer. We didn't say that so we could hear Matt screaming the whole time. We meant to actually put a plot in it! not just slap some horrible looking pictures in the background and repeat the same thing.

JonSock responds:

buu buu--- but the baby at the end! lol

It Sucks to be a Stick It Sucks to be a Stick

Unoriginal

This is very close to the game death stick or whatever it was. Somethings I want to say is: The sparta joke has been way to over used in many things so it wasn't funny, I'm guessing you got the tomahawk idea from Call of Duty, and the only one that i that was a little clever was the arrow one.

Jeffyx responds:

haha if you click on "extras" on the menu and click on the tomahawk stick it says "i got the idea of the tomahawk from playing alot of black ops :D"

MACMAN MACMAN

First Attempt

It was alright for a first attempt in a Digital Media class. But here are some things you could change in the future: Mac man was too big, half of his body went through walls, he lost energy from networks too fast, it was difficult to maneuver around the walls.

Panda VS Zombies Panda VS Zombies

Loding...?

When you make a game, make sure you proofread!

Anyway, this game isn't that fun. Its just doing the same thing over and over again.

Adjeye-3 ~ Spirit Obsessed. Adjeye-3 ~ Spirit Obsessed.

Amazing

Wow, this is a very suspenseful song, I feel like using this in a trailer for a flash im working on.

Adjeye responds:

That would be cool

Adjeye-3 ~ Guilt Adjeye-3 ~ Guilt

Great song

This song could be used in flash with the military or something, the beginning of the song just has that kinda feel to it, armyish.

Mental Issues - Arrival Mental Issues - Arrival

Another!

Once again, you guys did an amazing job! I really want to use this song as well in my animation, the lyrics in all your songs works so well with the animation storyline!

The screaming was excellent, the drums and guitar are clean! I would give this an 11 if I could.

Carve perfection Carve perfection

This one feels as his dark eyes are starring into my soul.

Keep it inside Keep it inside

This is one of my favorites! The Idea and concept of the art is really impressive. All the materials used to make this don't sound like they would work well together, but you make work just fine. :D